Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Generosity of Others *Blessings*

These are the FIRST two pages to arrive from a Fellow Fiskateer for the baby Book I am making. Well I should say WE are making!! woohoo!! Hooray for Scrapping FRIENDS!
Thanks MARLA! Who made these beautiful pages


I am amazed by the generosity of Scrapbookers, I will say it again and again. It has overwhelmed me.
I gave out a call to my Fellow Fiskateers and Treasured Scrapbooking members to please help me make a 12X12 album of blank baby pages for a friend of mine who is having a miracle baby!!
She didn't think she could get pregnant and tried for years! Now she is in her 3rd trimester!

Well of course there were volunteers! And not for a RAK or anything Just because!!!

The first 2 pages arrived today! I am so blessed and happy about this! I am sure baby Savannah will be blown away as well as her mother!

No comments: