Monday, February 9, 2015

How To Make A Brick Wall Page

Morning friends, it's dreaded Monday, so why not
hide out at home and craft if you can?? Or come home after
work and craft! :) 

I have been trying to create this week and came up with this 
Clear Scraps Mixable Home Album with a "brick wall". 

For the fence I took the protective film off of the back and 
painted it with a brush, then I scratched it. 
After it dried I removed the film from the front and
 painted it with brick red, then I wiped most of it off leaving only a stain. 
After I painted the fence I took Deco Art Medium Texture Paste (Sand) 
and used the Clear Scraps Brick Mascil to create a brick wall, 
but trust me it looked nothing like a brick wall yet, 
I had to wait for it to dry then I added paint and Deco Art Media mists
including black mist.
I used the chipboard pages for this technique, not acrylic. 







On the heart I simply covered in patterned paper, 
then inked the edges in mixed media ink. 
For the back page I also used patterned paper 
I don't usually do that with my acrylic but you can do whatever 
you want! It's your beautiful album!!



At the end of the day I am happy with it all.
I used Echo Park Papers for the album too.
and the corrugated cardboard and butterflies are Little B.

Have a happy Monday friends. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pammejo said...

Very cool mini album, love the wall you created.