Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Home Acrylic Clipboard

Hey there friends, I am BACK FROM CALI! 
And back from CHA. Honestly I did not take too many photos it was a busy
whirlwind trip. My favorite part of my trip was hearing Jim tell me how he met 
Susan (Frase from Clear Scraps) and share their stories. 
Also meeting gals I had never met before and old friends of course. 

Angela and I- old buds from an icy hotel stay to warm CHA!
 Susan and I. 


 Here was the Beacon booth, you know I love Beacon! :) 
 And the restaurant we went to the last night! :) 
Anyways I had fun and met up with so many sweet uplifting spirits. 
And two sweet ladies who allowed me to bunk with them!
I have a new nickname  "Pink Angel" I will tell you about that later on. 

BUT in the meantime this is my project for the CME Kit Club and it's
one of the newest Clear Scraps Acrylic Clipboards that are actually in the kit!
I spray painted the back with Metallic Gold Krylon spray paint, then
I added pearls to the front edges. 
After that I spray painted the flowers in the kit to match in Metallic Gold
Krylon and Coral. 
Then I used a Clear Scraps Mascil to spray paint the front 
using Coral Krylon. 
And the edges of the BLESSED card 
Here is is all assembled. I love this one! :) 
You can paint anything to match and I love the versatility of the clipboard.
See you all tomorrow I have projects to share! :) Happy Monday. 
Photobucket

No comments: