Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bright DCVW and Xyron FUN!

Hey there friends it's HUMP DAYYYYY!
Tonight I go pick up my in laws coming in from Oregon and before I did
that I wanted to share this fun mini album I created.
for a fun bright and cheery purse album and as EVERY project I used XYRON!
Here is the super cool paper pad I used-
So after I spray painted all the chip pages with spray paint (coral)
 I started by trimming my Corrugated sheets in half.
 Then using their cork paper to create a trim piece. 
I used my Xyron Teresa Collins Adhesive kit to adhere these pieces. 
 I added some DCVW Burlap also in the bright colors. 
 I hand trimmed out some of the Chalk paper art 
adhering it to the inside of the cover, 
 I used the Xyron Adhesive Dots to adhere the buttons and flowers.
Man those dots make my life easy!
 I threaded each button then used the dots. 
 I cut out the little chalk word frames from the paper pad and 
used them as photo mattes. Using my Xyron Mega Runner to
adhere them on each side. 
 Every page I used one. You can either add photos or use chalk on them.
super fun and interactive. 
 Then for the back I used the dots again to adhere to buttons. 
 Here are all the pages in the album. 




 When it was completed I added lace to tie it together. 
I love making this bright and cheery album! LOVE the colors and love
that new coral spray paint. 

Products Used:
Clear Scraps Deco Chip Bag Album, Krylon Spray Paint, ingenuity and creativity!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Denise said...

Love, love, love it!!
As always - your creations are ahhh-mazing! :-)

Ziggyeor said...

that is cute! I like that chalkboard paper.