Saturday, April 19, 2014

3 Cards With Chalk Stamping! :)

Hey there crafty friends, 
I have another Quick Quotes Guest Designer post today and this time
I decided to make a set of cards- using the beautiful quotes in the 
Calypso papers and embellishments. 
 I also stamped on each card using the PowderPuff Chalking Inks
which I ADORE!
I used them with the Avocado Arts stamp set-
When & Where- (Love those too)
On this last card I even used the beautiful Itty Bitty Boxes
of Vellum Quotes- how handy are these??! I mean serious love!
 Love the colors, love the style....it's such a great company! :) 

Until next time- Keep on creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Marianne B in AZ said...

Pinky,
All of your cards are gorgeous! I wish for just a fraction of your talent! I love the quote on the second card.