Friday, July 19, 2013

~Globe Sun Catcher With Sheer Ribbon~

 It's finally Friday- 
what a long week so far, thankful today it's almost over!

We have been fighting for over a year now to get my son
diagnosed and it's been a long battle this week. Anyways...on to 
more pleasant craftiness (what I am best at). 

I created this vintage style globe sun catcher using Ribbons Unlimited
Sheer ribbon- you know I am a new design team member over there
and I honestly LOVE IT! Be sure to check out the instructions 
on their blog and their pages. 
I also used Clearsnap copper inks and a Connie Crystal suncatcher.
 I got these dictionary pages from some place and damned if
I can remember the name! It's driving me crazy!
Anyways hope you have a wonderful weekend my friends.
Happy Friday to you all and thank you for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments: