Wednesday, April 17, 2013

~Keep Hoping~

Good morning and happy hump day my friends, 

I have a project to share today, I missed yesterday due to 
being at the doctor with my son who is still battling these stitches!

In this week of such tragedy I can think of no better time to post this project
or just to hang it in my house to remind me that there is indeed HOPE.
 I am sure we all know someone who needs to feel love and hope,
I know I have incredibly low days where haters just try to hurt me because
they are so sad with their own lives they focus on mine instead of living
their own, and I just have to remember to keep HOPE alive. :) 
I created this 13" wide wall hanging using the April 2013 Kit From 
Creating Made Easy- it was a wonderful kit to work with.

I hope you all have a very blessed day and thanks for stopping by~

Don;t forget my latest class! :) 
My Creative Classroom Class beginning on 
May 1st.
It is ONLY 14.00! :) 


Photobucket

No comments: