Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~Cut Card- My First! & Digi Layout~

Good morning my friends!! I am excited today!
I tried my Silhouette yesterday and this is what I made!

I used the new SW 3-D butterfly card I cut it, then I flipped it and
cut just the butterflies out. I love the versatility.
I ran them through my Xyron sticker maker and adhered them.
Then added the stamped (Pink By Design) flags.
Super fun right? I love the mat, it stayed in place and it was so intricate.
This was so much fun, I cannot wait to try more.

I had 2 sick boys home so I only had about 30 minutes to play,
but when I have more time I am all over it.

Oh and I wanted to share a digi layout for my digi girls,
another Samantha Walker Honey Golden Pack today ONLY it is
50% off, very good deal~
I really love the soft colors in the paper pack.
I must be feeling very butterfly-ee this week LOL

Ok off to lunch with the girls today, hopefully no one wakes up
sick this morning. Yesterday was a surprise and I hope
it does not spread *eek*.
Have a great day! I appreciate your time~

Photobucket

4 comments:

Molly said...

You are crazy creative! You are the definition of "if you dream it, you can make it." You are the DIY Queen!

:)

Kray said...

I love this!!!

Brenda said...

wow love your card! and that digi LO awesome!!!
hugs
Brenda

Ziggyeor said...

Pretty card, I love the LO too. I'm trying to figure it out in my Power Point until we find the disc for Photoshop or if Steve can get it.