Sunday, February 19, 2012

~Bridal Shower Invites~

Good morning my friends,

I had such an exciting day yesterday, I cannot wait to share!
My friend Jennifer came over and is completely re-doing my craft room
from the top to the bottom in PINK baskets and pretty jars! :)
I will totally take photos when it is done. in the mean time....

I have these Bridal Shower invites to share.
You know I made those teacup invites, well after that I had an order! :)
This is my second design. What do you think?
I used the Buttons Galore & More blank craft frames, hearts,
and rosettes. Plus the Beacon Glitter It glue from the same Buttons Galore store.
I had never used that glue but it worked perfectly! :)
I need to try it in a Christmas bulb because it had the perfect consistency.
I also threw on from vintage lace, and the base is Momenta Cardstock
I like the end product, very wedding chic~ Oh la la LOL

Ok I am off to fend for the boys, hubs is working 6-7 days a week
and it's just me and the boys, time to cook...AGAIN! LOL
Happy Sunday my friends. Love ya~

Photobucket

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

They are gorgeous! I can't wait to see your room....

Ziggyeor said...

Oh very pretty. I'm half tempted to go down to the Dollar Tree and find purple, green and yellow bins for me ;)

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

this is just beautiful! thanks for sharing!!!! i think it's perfect :)

sarabeth

melody said...

beautiful invites chickie! lovin the black and white...and those hearts..with lace!