Wednesday, January 4, 2012

~Spring? Not Quite Yet!~

Good morning my crafty friends,

BRRR it is cold here! I am not ready for spring just yet, I do
love my winter months but I am still working on fun spring projects~
I took this oval shaped 1.00 from from Michaels and covered it in
spring papers and added a die cut. I think it will look too cute in the
kitchen when spring arrives....:)
If I get a good snow I will be ready to bring on spring LOL
But just one snow first please!!! hehe
Ok off to my craft room, today is the FIRST day back to school
since a week before Christmas, I plan on burying myself in my
craft room for a solid 5 hours! :)
Happy Wednesday my friends....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Drayia said...

I want snow too Pinky. This time last year we were hip deep in it, so far 2 very light days of dusting and then gone. Very warm and Windy, hurrcaine force winds sometimes. Have fun Crafting I was lucky to bury myself all day on Monday and hope to again on Saturday.

Ziggyeor said...

Yes I would like a little bit of snow on a day that I don't have to drive in it!

Your project is adorable. Have fun crafting today.

Dawnll said...

You are so funny! No winter for me-I WANT spring-my body doesn't do well with cold.
Your oval is adorable and such a fun idea-can't wait to see all your CHA projects

Brenda said...

ohhh howww stinkin cute I loveeee this!! I am sooo ready for April...Prima Sweet Retreat and camping season starts back up...I KNOW my style of camping isn't for everyone but after all the years in tents with dogs and kids I LOVE "comfort camping" now I also will be having scrap classes in the rec hall...and hey I am an ole lady! lol
hugs
Brenda