Thursday, December 22, 2011

~Hot Chocolate Friends~

Good morning my crafty friends,

I was able to sit down this week and play a little
bit with the beautiful KanBan Crafts.
It's no secret I love my Hot Cocoa and Butterscotch Schnapps
and when I saw this Hot Chocolate Friends label, I nearly fell over! LOL
I knew exactly who it as for right away!
I have some amazing "hot chocolate" friends LOL :)
I layered the cup on top, it looks like layered die cuts.
I just love how easy Kanban is! :)
Ok I am off to spend these last few hours with the boys before
the whirlwind of Gage's Dr. app. comes on and everything
else falls in my lap LOL Oh the holiday season...

Merry Christmas my friends, I hope your holidays are full
of love and joy with your family. I am looking forward to spending
it with my family and friends.♡♡

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kray said...

Very beautiful!

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful and so elegant looking.
Love the cup, reminds me of a special set.
Wishing you luck with your son-I know it will all work out.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed 2012

Kelly Sas said...

That KanBan paper is gorgeous! Love all the gold swirls. Praying your son's appt. goes well.

Vicky Alberto said...

so fantastic!