Monday, May 23, 2011

~Sunny Summer Fun Ahead!!~

Hey there crafty friends!

Are you ready for summer? I know I am!!! :)
I created this layout today which is all about summer.
It was for the Kraft Outlet Challenge this week.
Clean & Simple...I don't know how clean and simple it is but it's fun!
I had so much fun creating the layout based on this rad vintage style
picture I took of our first pool! :)
I used a mix of Kraft Outlet papers,
Tally Scrapper May and June scrap kits...
and misc. goodies I had in my stash.
It feels funky and fun, I am happy with it!
Gotta love the Lunch Bag paper from the Kraft Outlet!
Go check out their challenges! You should enter!!!!
I am off to get ready for the last couple days of school, then back
to summer living with these boys!
MWAH!! Thanks for popping by!! Love ya!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Love how the inked patterns match the pool liner! I've got some of this paper from Kraft Outlet, so maybe I'll play along! FUN layout!

{VICKI} said...

Yes, I'm ready for summer!
My son's last day of school was friday so let the good times ROLL!

{raisingAlexis} said...

wow, I love this layout! We are almost ready for summer. Alexis starts swimming lessons on June 9.