Monday, October 25, 2010

~Happy Monday, thank you all~

Happy Monday my friends,
thank you all for the amazing birthday wishes,
I had a wonderful birthday

It began with this...
From my friend Adrienne and her hubby *YEA*
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then we went to....

And had dinner with Adrienne, Aron, Melissa...
great conversation, many laughs and fun!

Then we went to see A's new house...*YEA* awesome
house and great fun!
Then we went to see this....
I love horror it was awesome!

Then the boys woke me up to PINK plastic plates and cups and
this CD.....*♥*

They were so excited to have wrapped their own gifts....

Then hubby took me to this...

and we had a lot of fun target shooting,

then the boys came in with this (which hubs made)
and sang Happy Birthday with a candle on top.

Then my friend Marci sent me this *go look*
http://marciknecht.blogspot.com/2010/10/to-sendan-endand-true-pink-friend.html

And 2 dear friend sent me something special
Thanks Rhonda, and Liz, I am so blessed to know you!

Oh and let's not forget the 290 comments on Facebook that
said Happy Birthday! It was a VERY, VERY good day.
Probably the best birthday I have had in a very long time.

So sorry, no craftiness today,
I just wanted to savor and share the birthday this fine Monday.
Thanks so much to all my friends and all my support.
You ALL make it a wonderful life and I LOVE you for it!
Have a great Monday...
I know I will ♥♥♥

19 comments:

Becky said...

I missed your b-day - sorry!!! Sounds like it was wonderful :) Happy belated b-day! You are one amazing person and you deserve the bestest!!!! HUGS!

Lindy said...

So sorry I missed your birthday Pinky! Sounds like you had a great day and you deserved it.

Hugs to you....so glad I found your blog....it's just absolutely amazing like the owner.

Colleen said...

sounds like you had a great day.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Happy Belated Birthday Pinky!!! Looks like you had an awesome day & yumm...my fav is cheesecake & even better when your hubs makes it!!!!
xxx, Staci

Betsy said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous day! (I couldn't handle the scary movie though...I'm a wimp when it comes to them!)

Kim. said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday, you work so hard to keep us entertained, it was nice for you to have something in return.
Kim xXx

StampinCathy said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous birthday. You so deserve it!

Manhattan Mandie said...

So glad your birthday was so wonderful!

Amie said...

What a nice birthday!

D said...

Sounds like a fabulous day Pinky! Happy Birthday girl! Sorry I missed it.

Scrapycandy said...

NICE! More than I would have experienced...have a great week!

Dawnll said...

Sorry I missed a chance to celebrate with you! Know you have to be one of the great people that loves to celebrate...glad you had a great day sweetie. You deserve it

Tona said...

It looks like you had a well deserved fantastic day!

Crafty Diva said...

Happy Birthday Pinky! It sounds like you had a most awesome time! Love the CD!!!

Janelle said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Pinky!!! It looks like it was a great one!!! Take care and Have fun!!!

chignon said...

Glad you had a Happy Birthday! Best wishes to you :)

Kim M said...

I didn't know it was your birthday, happy belated birthday. Sounds like you had a blast, so glad it was a great one!

Gail said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday Ms. Pinky!
Sure looks like it was wonderful!

Scrapycandy said...

Clever! Love the spray paint!!!! I guess you can get acrylic paint in a spray can too..re. Donna Downey