Tuesday, September 28, 2010

~Tuesday is here and Halloween is fast approaching, time to craft!~

Good morning!
I took yesterday off and just lounged around the house
all day...ok not really "lounging" but it was a quiet day.
After this weekend I needed a down time day.

Can you believe Halloween is already right around the corner?
I decided to make another Trick Or Treat Bag.
This was for a company, now that they are done with it
I can finally share it with you all.
I am currently working on another one!
This one I made my own mask with my Cricut, then I
laminated it with the Purple Cows Laminator,
to make it a permanentmask, then I used my
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and sprayed the bag.
I love the affect! It's even prettier in person.
I also used the i-rock tool to BLING it up! :)

Someone asked me to share the cakes I made this weekend
so here is a picture for that someone special *wink*
Lemon Bundt Cake and Chocolate Fudge Cake...all home made.
I sure did enjoy making them....I really love fall
and winter for the joy of baking!

Ok one more thing....my friend in California, her family
is up for the ABC's No Ordinary Family Contest.
Their son Kumaka Jensen is an amazing little boy.
Here is their Caringbridge website...

You know that charity and children are near and dear to my heart
I might not be rich but we make an effort to help when and where we can
so if you have a chance please go vote for the Jensen Family!
Right here...at ABC

I don't post for votes ever unless it is an amazing
cause and this is an amazing cause... :)

That's all for me today...It's been a crazy weekend and the
week is going to be wonderful!
~Happy Tuesday~
~ Thank you for popping by and saying hi~
~Pinky~

9 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

That is soooo cool Miss P!!! Watched the Jenson video and got registered. What a deserving family!!

Tracy J said...

Thanks Pinky for posting....and thanks to all of your followers who vote for our family!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love your bag! That is such a cool idea :) I voted for the Jensen's last night. I hope they win!

Unknown said...

You can Vote EVERY DAY! :)

Leah l'Orange said...

hey C, i'm just sayin'... i don't think they meant post pictures when they asked you to SHARE those cakes! :)

they look gorgeous, and the bag is just TOO cute!

off to check the abc voting!

Kelly Sas said...

Always nice start to my morning... reading your blog post! You are always so upbeat and positive! I just went and voted on ABC. Thanks for sharing.

Tona said...

Those cakes look yummy & I loove your trick or treat bag.
Off to vote for the Jensons...

Hobbyaholic said...

Pinky this is very cool..I wanted to do a canvas bag for a crop "secret" gift table, Now I just need some of that glimmer mist you used. Off to the store. I'll post a link when I get it finished.

#5734

melody said...

love your bag! kewl!
and look at those scrumptious cakes...yummy! you can come bake at my house anytime! :)