Thursday, September 16, 2010

~More Unibind fun, Fall/Thanksgiving Apple Cider book~

Good morning my crafty-licous friends!
I took the boys to the pool yesterday and when I got
home I was so inspired to make a scrapbook,
I decided to get my Unibind out and my last book
and make a book.

For this one I used the Apple Cider line from Imaginisce,
and I painted it with that cool Folk Art paint.
Now first of all I cut a bunch of paged into 8X8 size and
made the actual book.
Then I painted the edges with the acrylic Folk Art paint
Then I covered it with the Apple Cider papers,
and embellishments. Even the rub-ons! LOL Oh yea!
Here are the papers I put inside.
I am really excited to place all my fall pictures in this book!
Here is another scrapbook I made without the fancy cover.
Only because I am not sure what I want to do yet. :)
But I wanted to show you that you can put 8X8 scrapbook paper into
these books to make a real scrapbook.
It's pretty fun and looks so cool!
Anyways that is all for me today! :)
Have you signed up for the Tim Holtz signed embossing folder
giveaway RIGHT HERE?!
You should! :)

Don't forget if you are in Middle TN and want to attend
a Conkerr Cancer Pillowcase Drive.
We are having one on the 25th from 9am to 5pm.
You are welcome to bring other crafts and craft for
just a few minutes or all day!
Here is the LINK
I will be there all morning with a machine helping.
You know Conkerr is a great cause, near and dear to my heart.

~Have a beautiful day!~
~Thank you for popping by!~
~Pinky~

17 comments:

chksngr said...

That fall book is GORGEOUS! I love all those colors together...beautiful!

Jocelyn said...

Pinky....I love these goodies.....Fabulous LO....love the red paint!!!

Wishing you a great day!!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

love love LOVE the book - the Apple Cider line is just adorable! and i would love to drop by and say hello, but TN isn't on my route today. ;) that Unibind thingy is a fabby little toy, yeah? *making mental notes to start Christmas wish list*

Kelly Sas said...

Love the Apple Cider line and what YOU did with it!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

This is amazing! I love the colors and the paper!

Kelly Massman said...

Love the Apple Cider album!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

YOu always have such fun creations
I love it.

Your so creative you always keep me coming back

Scrapycandy said...

Very cool!yellowbananas

ChristyR said...

I can't wait to get a unabind!! fabulous.

Marianne B in AZ said...

Your book is so beautiful! You are ready for fall now. It is my favorite season, but I don't want to rush it. Because after that...Well, it gets cold! Keep having fun and showing us all about it!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I love that book! Soooo pretty! Glad you posted the link to Monday's post! Somehow I missed that one, and you know I'm here EVERY day!

melody said...

wuv your book chickie ~ and yummy pp! santa just brought me that line a couple of days ago...i'm dying to dig into it..thanks for the inspiration

Kray said...

I love fall colors!!! This layout is so cute!!!

Kim. said...

I love this fall book, so many different entries could be used. I also like the plain book with the patterned inserts too, it gives a whole new look.
Kim xXx

Patti Smith said...

Love the fall book and the red paint just sets it off!! I'm ready to do fall crafts!!

Dawn said...

I looooooooooove the paper line you used!! I cannot wait until my lss gets it out on the floor, I want it all!! Your book is AWESOME!

Sandy Ang said...

This is just so cute !