Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~Shout out from Chicago!~

Hey crafty friends...due to internet issues and
busy travels I am running behind on my blogs.
I have no CHA pictures yet...becaue it all begins tomorow!

But I have bumped into Pink Paislee, October Afternoon,
Sizzix and of course Imaginisce.
Its buzzing with creativity!

I had to make a shout out to my Fiskateer peeps!Check out this makeup case my fiend Shelly had.
It had Fiskateer written all over it!
As a true scrapbooker I had to take a picture of it in the hall
of the hotel on a white towel for clarity LOL
And I wanted to share one of my and Shelly at Navy Pier,
she is just as cool in person as online...having a great time.
will get back to prizes tomorrow I promise!

I have prize scuts out at CHA as I type LOL
Have a great night, I start CHA booth tomorrow.
Thanks for popping by
~Pinky~

Hi crafty friends!

23 comments:

Colleen said...

Have fun. Wish I could be there.

Nicole Laird said...

I'm sooo excited for you!! And I bet CHA is just loving you as much as you're loving it!! Take me in your suitcase next time! Please!? lol

StampinCathy said...

Glad you made it to Chicago! I see you are already having a fabulous time.

Donna said...

OK Girly!! You HAVE to find out where she got that bag! You know we are all DROOLING! Glad you are having fun.

Catherine said...

That is about as Fiskateer as you can get...thanks for sharing and allowing us to drool over it!

Dot said...

I love the make case! It is so Fiskateerish!! Have fun! Wish I could be there sooner than Friday. I know you leave very early on Friday! Can't wait to see what you're up too!

chksngr said...

COOL case! It looks like you are having so much fun! I can't wait to see what you find!

chignon said...

Perfect colors for a case...maybe it could be used to put fiskar tools, likes squeeze punches! lol Glad to see you are having fun - enjoy!

ShoppingTamii said...

LOVE that bag!

Rhonda said...

I love the little tote! It just yodels, 'FISKATEER'!

Dayna said...

That is an adorable make-up bag!!!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

what a wonderful idea! i sooo wish i could be there too! enjoy and have a blst as i know you will!

Dawnll said...

Glad your have a great time girl, how cool Navy Pier is.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Actually I am there with you, didn't you know that. But if I was who would teach all these darling angels??? Someone has to work.
Have fun girlee!!!

Stephanie said...

that is perfect for us! loving the orange and green.

ps, don't forget Saturday. :)

mommamikki said...

Y'all looking like your having a blast!

D said...

Lucky lucky girl!!!! How much fun to be able to go to CHA!

Tifany said...

Where did she get that bag? Fiskateers must know!

Tifany D. #5942

Sudie said...

she is cute! ;-)

amymwz said...

Cute bag,

Yea!! Fiskateers

Fellow fiskateer #7065

Kim. said...

Love the case, have a great time.
Kim xXx

Maureen said...

Love that bag, so darn adorable

Hollyk said...

The bag just scream FISKATEER. What a great find.