Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~Sew Crazy Tuesday~

Good morning all my crafty friend out there!

This morning I was looking at the Cosmo Cricket Line
"Material Girl" and I discovered I had missed a GEM
of a paper pack that had to have been made JUST FOR ME!!!!

OMG I love this line!
I am making a mini album, a layout
and another layout with it.
"Sew" be prepared! hahaha
As you know I sew every single day, and when I
miss a day or a week, I miss it so much.
I just had to do a layout about how much
I love sewing.
It's funny because when I meet people and they
find out I sew they always saw "Oh....You sew" hehe
like it is some strange and wonderful mystery.
But I would not trade it for all the money in the world.
It is strange, out of all the years of abuse from my
parents, this was the one thing that was
good that my "mom" taught me. I guess even in the midst
of a really bad life/events, you can find something
worthwhile in the end.

OHHH and of course the ENTIRE Layout was done with
my handy dandy Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive!
You know every layout I make is done with Helmar.

Also I made this fun funky dress this weekend.
It's a size S/M it will fit up to a 38" bust.It's a t-shirt knit and for sale! If you know anyone who
might want it, send them my way.
I don't usually sell on my blog but I have a few dresses
I am making for my CHA trip! LOL
I think I will just make myself 4 and wear them the entire time.
No muss no fuss this year!

I am off to SEW some more!
Have a perfectly lovely day.

~Thanks for popping by~
~Pinky~



13 comments:

HeatherC said...

Pinky, you are so talented! I don't suppose you could make a matching little girl dress for a two year old? Email me. Love ya' girl!

Tkat said...

I just love the material girl line!!! I haven't seen a layout using it that I didn't like!!! :) Great layout btw. :) I love sewing myself -- it's fun to create masterpieces from simple rolls of fabric. Have a blessed day. :)

Heather said...

That is a really cute layout! And a really cute dress!

Eva said...

Girlie, this is just one gorgeous layout...so love those papers, too and what you did with them is FABULOUS!!!

Ziggyeor said...

that is an awesome dress!

Whenever I see sewing themed papers I always think of you ;)

Jocelyn said...

LOVE the LO....just adorable...and the dress is toooo cute!!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Natalie Jane said...

This is so cute...and i am loving your sewing skills to make that dress!!
Found you on Scrapbook Challenges and thought i'd say hi :)

So er Hi and i Love your work!
Nat x

Unknown said...

haha Hi Natalie! Glad to see ya thank so much!!!

Tona said...

Love, love, love your layout!
I wish we lived closer so that you could be my sewing mentor lol. I was at least comfortable with my machine when I was doing just a little something each week but now it's been 6 months since I've used my machine & I'm back to square one :(

Colleen said...

I love your sew page layout. Never thought about doing one about my sewing even though lately I have noticed more and more papers and embellishments that would be good for a sewing layout.

Have to say, I love your dresses. Maybe I should make myself some.

chignon said...

Pinky your layout is great! I used to do a lot of sewing (before the children and paper crafts took over) and people were always amazed when I shared that I made it myself! lol So, while making some fabulous dresses for CHA did you make one in Fiskateer colors?! lol

Unknown said...

I have white with orange polka dots but no one ordered it LOL

PinkPug,INK. said...

Love it! Did you see Cosmo Cricket featured it on their Facebook page? :)