Thursday, March 25, 2010

~1 more sleep until I head out the door!~

Good morning my amazing friends...
I am so excited this morning....just one more day until I head out...

I made my FIRST big Cricut project yesterday! I am tickled pink
Now I was not totally happy with it, but once again
not every project is a home run.
It will be published shortly on the Purple Cows Blog.

This is a little sneaky peek!
I used the amazing Clearscraps Acrylic, I am having so much fun with it!Let me tell you I found a new love for Helmar V2 Vellum adhesive,
I don't use Vellum much but I do use acrylic and man....I use the GLITTER!
If you spritz the V2 on anything and glitter it WOOHOO it is glitter heaven!!!!!
LOVE IT so much! I never have used spray adhesive before and to me
it was so much cleaner then other adhesive for glittering.

Not sure I will be posting the next couple days,
y'all know I try to post every day, but man
with sick kids, Spring Break, and this trip I need to start packing!
I never did figure out what to pack for my trip LOL
I think lots of smiles and Dr Pepper :O

Just go to have some fun!
~Thanks for stopping by, I so enjoy chatting with you all!~
~Have a beautiful Thursday~
~Pinky~


9 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh this is soooooo pretty...I love all the flowers..

Have FUN on your trip and ENJOY!!!!!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Great job on your project cannot wait to see all of it. Be safe on your trip :) and sounds like your set..Dr. Pepper is all you need hehe
XoXo Niki_Ray

Kelly Massman said...

Love those flowers with all of that glitter! THanks for sharing. Good luck on your trip! We are planning a quick trip, too. Maybe even to Tennessee!

Unknown said...

If you make it to TN holler at me!!!!!

Tona said...

Love what I can see of this layout!
Safe travels! I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun.

deb famularo said...

ooooh, so sparKly and pretty!
I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend girl! Enjoy your trip! xOxO love deb

Bamabel said...

Looks beautiful gf! I can't wait to try out the Helmar Vellum adhesive as well! LOVE what you have done here! You are so creative gf!

Big hugs!
Love ya!
Aymee

Eva said...

OK, girlie...that is exactly what I had in plan for using the vellum spray...great minds think alike...hehehe...Love your project, what I see looks yummy and have a wonderful and safe trip!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

You sneak peek sure is pretty Pinky, can't wait to see it all :)

Looks like you had fun at Maxine's crop, so here's to a safe trip home. TracyM #6773