Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~Whatcha workin' on Wednesday?!~

Morning my fellow crafters and beautiful peeps!
What are you working on today?
I have not had too much time to craft but I am working on just a couple projects...
Trying to get everything finished before I have to pack my craft room.
And you know the craft room will be packed LAST! hehehe

So this is my latest venture...
I was so inspired, I am in a frenzy to get it done!
Yes, it is for something/someone special...

My kids have been watching this project in great anticipation.
It's so fun when the family gets excited too!

~OK off to pack some more!~
~Have a beautiful day~
~Thank you for stopping by~
~Pinky~

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, I am impressed that you are taking time to craft in the midst of the chaos called moving. Love the project that you are showing.

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

oh that looks FAB, i too am impressed that you can still craft while moving - i didn't!! hehe. I am working on a layout.... will be finished soon. have a great day xxx

Me-Ma Kim said...

You are AMAZING! I can't believe you are still making BEAUTIFUL stuff and packing! I would be going crazy! LOL!
I am working on some of the challenges for the ChaCha Changes over at Treasured Scrapbooking. Have posted my first, card that turned into a gift card holder. It is on my blog: http://me-makimsplace.blogspot.com/
Good Luck and have a GREAT Day!

sarah said...

hope the packing is going great and you are getting a lot done!

just wishing you a wonderful day!

hugs,
sarah.