Monday, November 2, 2009

~Panic Manic Monday & RAK winner!~

What a Monday it has been!
One thing after another already.

This is a sketch I made last week for the Just Add Scraps contest
LJ & I hosted, can you believe that I forgot to do the LO?
This weekend was so busy and full of fun I never had time
to go upstairs and scrap a page!
Oh well, it's my last few weeks....not only at my home but at TS
Time to change it up and head in a new exciting direction!

The contest above is coming to an end...I have over 90.00 in prizes available,
so don't forget to check it out and send your friends on over!
As for the alphabet RAK
The randomly drawn winner is....
Blogger Ann said...

Those costumes are so adorable and practical.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Send me your addy and I will ship it out girl!

Alrighty then, back to a very real Monday! :) Have a great day!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hi

~Pinky~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ann! Enjoy the goodness!

-Alyson