Tuesday, September 1, 2009

~Tuesday has rolled by once again...Reveal day!!

Morning everyone!
It has been a very long frustrating weekend
and today my baby is still sick.
He has been through 2 rounds of antibiotics and
still have ear infections and Bronchitis.
I hope this is the week it works!
he is whining and crying so much my heart breaks for him.
I kept him home today to rest.

On to happier things...
Today is REVEAL DAY
at Treasured Scrapbooking!
This is my September Kit #2 REVEAL!


This kit was so fun!
I used my own alphas...but the rest is the KIT!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you visit me on Facebook
Facebook.com/pinkyhobbs

~Have a beautiful day~
~Pinky~

6 comments:

Tona said...

Love the colors!Great job!!
Hope your son feels better real soon.

Holly said...

so glad to be back to the blogging world and seeing your awesome pages, but not happy to come back and find your baby sick! Hoping for healing this round.

Georgina said...

awesome... and how funny is that sing... LOL! wedding registry at a pharmacy,huh?!! =)
-hope your little guy gets well soon hate it when the kiddos get sick =(

Scrapfaire said...

I love the colors in your LO!! The photo has just enough color and the background is muted (sort of ) except for the red. I just can't say what a "classy" LO I think this is! TFS

Glenda T. said...

Hey Pinky, just wanted to drop by and let you know your Dream Girls layout was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful!!! Loved having you guest with us!! I also loved this layout, how funny is that eh?? haha

Crystal said...

love the colors on this layout and the photo too! fantastic job!