Sunday, September 27, 2009

~Sweet Sunday~

I am awake and ready to go this morning,
because today I get to run to Nashville and meet one of
the Lead Fiskateers...ANGELA DANIELS!
I am so excited!

I finally found time to scrap yesterday,
I was so inspired, my FIRST Tally scrapper kit came!
Too Cool 4 School

I had some school pictures to scrap but not printed up yet,
so I went with an every day picture.
This kit was so fun and had some cute fun details like the 4 denim patches!~
And guess what? It was only 19.99!
That's my kind of kit.

I still feel wonky and no creative, but this is a good step to
getting back in the groove!

Wish me luck!
Going to take lots of pictures!
~Thank you for stopping by~
~Have a beautiful Sunday~
~Pinky~

3 comments:

Scrapfaire said...

So hate that I am not able to drive to Nashville today...I will meet you one day Pinky. Tell Angela Hi for me.

Praisin' Scrapper said...

Love this LO! Absolutely FAB! TFS! and Have fun meeting Angela! She's such a agreat FiskaLead!

Georgina said...

have fun today Cristal.. and loving that LO!