Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I dare YOU!


I love risky Dare Challenges so on my Forum I challenged myself and the gals to scrap a DARE.
SCRAP that Picture you MISSED or the one you wish you gotten. Maybe you didn't have your camera or your batteries were dead. Who knows?
So I did this Layout about missing the last picture with my grandmother before she suddenly passed away from a heart attack.
Don't worry it was years ago! But I love the LO I think it turned out very beautiful, if I do say so myself LOL
Crate paper I LOVE it! And the journaling tag is Daisy D's....and Cherrie sent me the awesome scalloped paper and the other paper! Oh man I was so happy! She made my week!



Oh and here is a fun little blog that is Fairy related. She does some cute work!
http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/2008/04/captured-faerie-rak.html

No comments: