Sunday, August 29, 2010

~Creative Sunday is here....what are you doing?~

Morning! I am behind on blogging because I spent
all day yesterday sewing and spending time with
the family. It was a nice day I even made an
old fashioned fried potato, ham, eggs, & toast dinner!

Ok a few things now...
First of all I received my UNIBIND!!!!! WOOT!
I am excited to get started. I have a project half finished.

Secondly I dug out this Ruby Rock It paper
and I used my Helmar Craft Glue to Glitter the cut
side to make it pop.
Now I am going to make my layout (hopefully today after baseball)
I also spent yesterday playing with my Cricut Expression
and my Hello Kitty Cartridge!
Isn't she cute?? I of course glittered her up. :)
It's not Hello Kitty without some glitter.
I don't know if you can see but I used white SHIMMER paper on her face.
Here is a top I made in 1X for a customer.
I love this turquoise fabric.
And yet another dress I made yesterday for an order.
It's a beautiful fall orange.
It's been a great week full of crafting and sewing.
Today is going to be a great day of baseball WOOHOO!
Let's hope we win LOL

What are you doing this weekend?
Is this a lazy Sunday or a busy one for ya? :)

~Have a great day y'all!~
~Thanks for popping by to say hello, I do love reading
all the comments and catching up every night.~
~Pinky~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, your weekend seems absolutely lovely x love all that you have done x Leigh x

ChristyR said...

I love my orange dress! Going to look so good with blue waters for labor day! thank you pinky!

Jocelyn said...

Love the sewing projects and can't wait to see what you do with your goodies!!!

Yay baseball....hope they win.....Today has been a catch up day... a bit of cleaning, one page scrapped and now on to make dinner!!!

Have a great one!!!

Tona said...

Wow! you have been 1 busy girl.
I really like what you did with the cut area of that paper.

laterg8r said...

love that dress :D

Kelly Massman said...

Really love all of your craftiness today!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Love the top and dress! So cute :) That Ruby Rock It paper is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you make with it!

Kelly Sas said...

Thanks for sharing your sewing stuff. I love seeing what you create sewing.

melody said...

first off..thanks for the compliments on my blog chickie..SO APPRECIATED!

2nd..WOWZA...you've been been...love the effect of the glitter...just scrumptious...and oh...i love your sewing chickie...beautiful!

Nanabells said...

Love your dresses, I remember when I used to make those - back when I was skinnier ha ha. I play handbells and played in a quintet at church yesterday. It was a good day :-) Loved the Hello Kitty!