Wednesday, June 18, 2008

~Yummy...Yum....NOT~



I did this Layout yesterday, but I don't think anyone understands it LOL
They keep asking me what i was trying to feed my boys. BUT In fact the kids were showing me just how much they LIKED Cake and Ice Cream!! Justice is on the top and he had a GREEN tongue and Gage is on the bottom and he was so slimy I had to change the pictures to B&W to lessen the gag factor LOL
Yes, its all Basic Grey, the new cupcake line. I am addicted to Basic Grey yes I am!
Its a beautiful week here and just 80 as a high. I am lovin' this weather.
Back to work I go.....


OH and one more note, we have EXCITING news on Just Scrappin'
We have a BRAND new card makers ONLY section!
Challenges, contests and card layouts! Now how fun is that??!
I wanted the card makers to have a place to play I mean not all of us do Layouts every day!

2 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

What a fun LO!! Love the texture you've got here.

Dolores said...

Love this layout, I love the ice cream paper