Friday, March 7, 2008

An interesting change in store?

Well, we had the most exciting wonderful news today.
This week has been pretty rough and I have felt like I am at the end of my rope.
I just don't know if I can handle one more day in Virginia with the lay offs and then the 60 to 70 hour weeks. Parenting alone most of the time and being so isolated from the real world.

BUT that all might change very soon!.
We are driving to Tennessee Sunday! Andrew has a JOB INTERVIEW and it looks so promising!
He is 100% qualified and has experience on this press. And barring a crazy mishap he should get the job!
If he does we wil finally arrive at our original destination!

I am pretty excited but trying not to get my hopes up too far....dammit the hopes are as high as a hot air balloon! too late!!

2 comments:

Karen Brooks said...

Crossing fingers in hopes you guys get the blessing you are looking for!!!

Mokihana said...

I hope he gets the job!! And house prices in TN are amazingly low compared to OR. And the pictures I've seen of the area are lovely.... Seems like it'd be a great place to live!!

Let us know!!