Saturday, October 29, 2011

~Round Robin Fun~

Hello Saturday, are you blog hopping today?? :)

A few weeks ago Tally Scrapper had a fun scrap activity called a
"Round Robin"
have you ever done one?? You start with a layout, and send it to one person
via email, they "copy" it with their own version and it goes down the chain.
Here is my end result. I went after Katie.
I have been dying to share this but it is all very hush hush until the end.
The papers and embellishments are from a Tally Swap we did,
my friend Dolores sent me this kit, she made it with odds and ends.
I fell in love with the kit, I love scrapbooking with reds and creams
but rarely purchase them? I don't know why LOL
Oh and this picture if my sweet hubby who spent almost every baseball
game holding his little buddy Payton. Hubs always wanted a little
girl, it was the one thing I was never able to give him.
I find these pictures so endearing.
Love the hubs! :)
Have a wonderful Saturday!

Products Used: Jenni Bowlin Paper & Butterflies
My Mind's Eye Paper & Die Cuts
Pink Paislee ribbon
Glue Arts Extreme Adhesive
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracy J said...

really really cute cristal...LOVE

Kelly Sas said...

So sweet how your hubby wanted a girl.My hubby is a guys guy; athletic, big, dark and tall. When I was pregnant (times 2) everyone always assumed he wanted a boy. Nope, it was me who wanted boys. he loves his daughters. Even now when his little girls are 31 and 29 they are his little girls. Your husband is a big old softy too!