Tuesday, October 4, 2011

~Video Tutorial, Sewing Through Acrylic!~

Good morning my friends,
you know I realized while I was mowing my lawn yesterday,
that I had forgotten to post the video tutorials I have been working on.

This one I made for Clear Scraps and it is SEWING with your
Clear Scraps acrylic sheets.

Remember this layout I created last week?
I used my sewing machine to stitch down the side of it.
I have several more videos to post,
just little tips and tricks...I think this would make a great tutorial week!
~Happy Tuesday everyone, thank YOU for stopping by~

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

I love your videos! Quick to the point yet very helpful. Excited to give this a try.

Dot said...

I never thought about sewing thru acrylic before! I'll have to try that!

Dawnll said...

Love the idea of stitching on acrylic- would have never thought of this if you didn't share.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria