Sunday, October 16, 2011

~Orange Fiskateer Crop Fun~

Good morning my crafty friends!

On the rare occasion I hop up at 7am on the weekend and head out
for scrappy fun, it is usually for something big.
Yesterday the Fiskateers held a TN Crop Party right here in my town!
It was so much fun catching up with old friends whom I have not
seen in quite some time, and making new friends! :)
Here is Tanya playing with her scrap goodness.
And the amazing Ms. Bettye, teaching the gals how to make a
personalized bottle. Bettye is so talented, she threw the whole party!
Here are the orange capped bottles.
I forgot to make one LOL
Here is Zigz, getting ready for the photo.
And the gal in purple lives right down the road from me.
Such a sweetheart.
Here is Stephanie, who I have not seen since we went to WV
I think! And my new friend Laura, and I think I see Renee back there too LOL
Here is the group shot I took and framed it! :)
It was such a beautiful day.
These tags were made from a Fiskateer who lives many states
away from us, Merlene! She mailed them in for the crop!
I love crafters they are so kind!
Here are the adorable cards Bettye designed for them to create.
She is just so talented, such amazing cards!
Here is the card I created.
And a collage of all the food and tables...YUMMMMMYYY! :)
It was a good day, and my husband, amazing husband stayed
the entire time to help out. What a doll! :)
Anyways I just wanted to share with y'all, it was a really good time to
get out and chat with friends. I never go to crops, so this was a treat!
Happy Sunday! I am off to teach my class today~
Photobucket

8 comments:

Laura C said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all! Thanks for posting pics Pinky! So what was in the bottles with the orange tops?

Drayia said...

Looks like a ton of fun, Have a wonderful class. I am planning on attending my first all day crop next month, I can't wait.

Tona said...

It looks like a fantastic gathering.

Lori Ü said...

It was nice meeting you! Love the Imaginisce paper so much I had to go find me some to take home with me! I enjoyed the crop very, very much

Kelly Sas said...

Great pics of the US of F, TN! Makes me so excited and can't wait for ours in WI in November. It does make me jelous though at all the people who got to be with you and STILL not me!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a WONDERFUL time!!! :-)

melody said...

wow ~ so fun ~ and look at all those yummy creations!

Kim. said...

Look like you ladies now how to have fun, glad you enjoyed the day and what a great hubby you have to help out.
Kim xXx