Saturday, October 22, 2011

~First Kanban Project W/ Glue Arts~

Good morning and happy weekend!!

I have a fun project today, my very first Kanban project.
I was so excited to received my box this week and dug right in.
You can't tell in this photo but the white paper is very iridescent,
every single paper and card in this box is the highest quality I mean WOW!
Here I have a shimmery angle photo so you can see it.
I am in love with the rich details.
I love how professional my card looks this was really a fun experience.
I canot wait for my next project, it is sitting on my desk now.
I also used my Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro, and Rais'ems on this card.
ANDDDD guess what? Glue Arts is going to host a special GIVEAWAY
on Tuesday next week right here!
Please bring your friends over, if they see a bunch of faces they
will continue to host giveaways. I love that.

Have a wonderful Saturday, I will see ya next time.
Thanks for popping by!
Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Please do a call out/reminder on Scrap it With Attitude about this

Amanda x

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I love how shimmery/sparkly the paper is.. so beautiful!!

Melissa said...

ohh pretty card!

Drayia said...

Beautiful work, Pinky looks like a card you could purchase! LOVE the shimmery paper and the foil elements on the emblishments!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful LOVE IT!!!

SherriB said...

I love, love, love Kanban! Just ordered a few sets from Paper Wishes. They carry them now.

sherri_braun@hotmail.com

juscrap said...

ohh pretty card!

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Awesome card, Pinky! I love it! I'd be thrilled if this was the giveaway!!! Really Gorgeous!!!

~Vanessa W