Thursday, October 6, 2011

~Spotlight Blog!! **New Segment**~

Good morning my crafty friends!!

I thought I would start something new.
You know I love being inspired by others so I thought
once every week or two I would start sharing a special "Spotlight Blog"
A blog that inspires me, maybe they don't have 5000 followers, maybe
they are not published everywhere (maybe they are) but someone who
just inspires me to be more creative.

For the first Spotlight Blog I wanted to share a friend of mine
Dolores Cancel. He blog and life inspires me.
Don't you love how she used the mask on this layout with spritz?
It totally inspired me to mask more! I love the layout.

On this layout, do you see the stacked teacups?
Right above the cups I see steam and she journaled between
the steam, isn't that fun??! Oh I love it!
Go check out her blog, she is an amazing woman and inspiring for sure!
Thanks Dolores for inspiring me.

So my friends...who inspires you??
Photobucket

8 comments:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Beautiful LO! Great use of the Tim Holtz film strip! Jess Kinderstampo inspires me! I love her style:)

~Vanessa W

Emily D. said...

Oooh, I love her work!! Those layouts are great!!!

mommaidwf said...

This is a really neat idea. I like the layouts you showed today. Very cute ideas!

Dolores said...

OMG thank you!!!

Dawnll said...

Love it!
Mine is starting next week-I am doing 10 people that I admire...I admire much more but I had to start somewhere!
Thanks for sharing

Becky said...

what a great idea and I love Dolores!

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely creative backgrounds.

melody said...

what a great idea...focusing on your friends who inspire you!

those los are fabulous...the masking..and the journaling above the teacups..i mean...how kewl is that! beatuiful work...and deserving to be noticed!