Monday, October 31, 2011

~Happy Halloween! Ready For Fall Gifting & Sewing~

Happy Halloween my friends!

I am excited to take the boys trick or treating tonight,
last year my son was sick so I stayed him and hubs took the other 2.

My older boys have grown into the "scary mask" phase but my
youngest is going to be Luigi, and I fixed his costume up.

You know fall always marks the beginning of giving season for me.
I thought I better get ready last week so I began making these
gift boxes and tags.
I like to have a few ready to go.
I used the Momenta papers and embellishments because they
felt like fall but not TOO fall, they still looked soft and elegant.
I love the colors too!
Fall also signifies the time I get my sewing machine out and make my
famous velvet santa dresses. This year I am also making them in
little girl sizes. I love throwing them on for the holidays, with a black belt
just under the bust, a black sweater and if it's too cold I also
throw on a sparkly t-shirt or a turtleneck.
This is just one I made this weekend for a custom order.
I have to add straps still today, and I have 3 more on my table.
One is PURPLE, one is SILVER, and the last one is red.
I wish my camera like red more LOL I will snap a shot of the
silver one for tomorrow's blog post. It is a lovely stretchy velvety fabric.

Everyone oohs and aahs over mine. I have one in blue and red.
Ok off to finish the last minute touches on the kids costumes and
finish off these dresses today!
Have a wonderful Halloween with your family!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly Sas said...

Happy Halloween Pinky! I look forward to seeing pics of your boys in their Halloween finest! Great gift boxes and of course I love the tops you have been sewing.

Adrienne said...

I love your Santa Baby dresses :) Have a Happy Halloween with your boys!

Adrienne

Renee V said...

Awesome costumes and wow, who knew Smooch would work like that! Great idea :)