Saturday, October 8, 2011

~Spina Bifida Awareness~

Good morning my friends,
I have amazing friends all over the world, they open up their
lives and their hearts to me, as I do to them.

My friend Tracy, whom I met through scrapbooking-her son
has Spina Bifida. She is not the first friend of mine who's son
has Spina Bifida and I am sure she will not be the last.

I am posting this video for her today, in the hope of
raising awareness for this disease that affects so many.


You don't have to be alone, there is a network of help
and support out there.
As I always say...it helps to be open and talk about it.
Have a blessed Saturday.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Tracy J said...

You are amazing Crystal...thank you so much for helping raise awareness....Love ya girl!

mitch1066 said...

My sister has Spina bifida,shes 40 years old now and worked for the tax service in England full time.Untill recently she was married.So your kids can have a successful fulfilling life with Spina bifida :)

Dolores said...

this was absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Kelly Sas said...

I also watched the one you posted of FB. That little boy was so blessed to be born with the parents he has. They are an amazing couple making up a beautiful family.

The Craftin Mama said...

He is the sweetest little bug!! I hope he and his family are doing well!! God Bless them. I am one of your newest followers and I also LOVE PINK!! Thanks for sharing their story!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net