Sunday, October 2, 2011

~Altered Art Class!! So excited!!~

Good morning my crafty friends!!!

I am so excited about this new class I am teaching.
It is an altered box class with snowy pinecones on top! :)
We will also be making a rose, but this is the piece de la resistance~
I just finished it last night...I used the Samantha Walker
Christmas In The Kitchen papers for the box,
and Bazzil for the pine cones.
I really need to make a video for these pine cones.
They are really detailed but so much fun!
If you are local you can come to my class on October 16th
in Mt. Juliet, TN at The Scrap Room. I would love to see you!
If you want to meet for lunch early just holler!!! :)
Ok off to spend the day with my family....we had a few
errands to run yesterday but the boys are still a little
off kilter. Hopefully this week on Fall Break will help.
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone~

Photobucket

6 comments:

Crafting Aberrigines said...

Absolutely adorable ..
I know now..what to do with a sack full of pine cones ..I have with me !
Love it
Kalindi
http://craftingaberrigines.blogspot.com/

Drayia said...

Would love to be able to get the kit for your classes then follow along on video to make it! Love those pinecones, so pretty with the glitter snow on them. Have fun Pinky and know that if I was alot closer I would be taking each and everyone of your classes. Then have no fun classes in my area like the ones you do.

Kris Berc said...

What a lovely project!

Dawnll said...

Would love to see a video on making the pine cones.
It is a beauty.

Kim. said...

Ooh this is absolutely adorable, can't wait to see another with the rose. Enjoy teaching your class.
Kim xXx

Gail LaCroix said...

What a delightful altered box! I would love to see a video on how to make the pine cones!!