Friday, October 14, 2011

~October: Save The Tatas Month~

Good morning my friends,

I think everyone knows someone, or has had an experience with
someone who survived or passed on with Breast Cancer.
I know I have friends fighting it now, I have family who have
passed fighting this horrible disease. It's hard when you helpless
except to encourage, lend and hand, and support.

You probably know October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
In the spirit of this, I made a card I have not made since I began
scrapbooking, a bra card from the lingerie set I made long ago

I combined Pink Paislee, Pink By Design Stamps, Glue Arts Rais'ems,
Glue Glider Pro Plus & my I-rock for this fun and very girl friendly card.
It was actually really fun to update something I made in 2008! :)
Can you believe I have been scrapping for 3 years now?? OH my,
how my life has changed. LOL
I love the cherub/angel on the Pink Paislee paper and the lace.
Perfect for all my thoughts on strong women who are fighting
to win this battle around the world every day.
They truly are angels.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Nannie of 3 said...

Love it Pinks! A support system any tata would be happy in. :) You did a beautiful job.

Emily D. said...

What a gorgeous card... this has always been one of my favorite card styles that you've made over the years. I'd wear that bra! LOL... thanks so much for supporting the tatas!

Dawnll said...

We must have started close to the same time, I am always shocked when I realize the time and how much I have evolved with my skills.
Girl this is truly beautiful, love that it isn't pink. You know I love Pink but many others don't and this is perfect for anyone.

Amber Schmidt said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

This is so amazing, I am a new follower and boy 3 years? I have only been scrapbooking for 2 months lol...I do love the colors and the victorian style...TFS

Kelly Sas said...

Beautiful! I have 3 friends right now fighting breast cancer. I hate it! I also lost my grandma to it. I have my pink hair extension in this month in honor of my friends and grandma.

melody said...

love how you created this card chickie...nice touch with the beads/lace and rhinestone..just beautiful!