Sunday, October 23, 2011

Handmade Birthday Card Fun~

Hello Sunday morning!

We had the best family day yesterday, it began with Friday
night and baking tons of cookies, Snickerdoodles & Scotchies,
then Saturday morning making this card for Dakota's birthday party.
Heading off to the bowling alley for his 10th birthday party, then
coming home for a few, grabbing cookies and blankets and
heading to a Halloween Hay Ride party in the country.
The boys had a ball and so did we! Good fun family day,
I love those days.
Ok so this card is a wonderful Kanban card, I feel like I am so professional!
I popped out the die cuts, added the black card-stock and used my i-rock
for bling, I used my Glue Glider Pro and Rais'ems from Glue Arts (of course).
It only took me 20 minutes. Love that! :)

Stay tuned for a Glue Arts GIVEAWAY this week, and a special offer too!
Have a wonderful Sunday, I am off to spend it with my beautiful boys.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Tracy J said...

So I kinda want to put a little blinky thing to bring people to your blog on my blog...but you don't have one......soooooo make one!

Tracy J said...

So I kinda want to put a little blinky thing to bring people to your blog on my blog...but you don't have one......soooooo make one!

Panagiota said...

Amazing card!!I love motorbikes and cardmaking 2 loves in one card!One word perfect!!