Hello again friends what a beautiful fall we are having in Nashville, Tennessee this year (minus the drought), which made the Creating Made Easy November Kit all the more fun (as it is usually!) this time.
I have a fun layout today that is completely clear Fall Colors Acrylic Layout using the November Kit.
If you would like to create this layout, I have step by step instructions.
- Using patterned paper from the November Kit (Creating Made Easy) punch out several 1" leaves using any fall leaf punch (I used one from my stash or a cutting machine would work as well).
- Peel off the protective film from the Clear Scraps 12X12 acrylic sheet (only the front for now).
- Trim out 12X7" piece of patterned paper as shown in photo.
- Adhere 12X7" paper to front of acrylic using Beacon adhesives.
- Trim out 4X6 matte using patterned paper from the kit.
- Adhere matting to paper as shown, add photo (trimmed to size).
- Take paper punched leaves, adhere them down right had side.
- Take buttons(from stash or previous kits) and place them as shown amidst paper punched leaves.
- Add FALL COLORS sticker from the November Kit sticker sheet.
- Take gold 3/4" ribbon (from stash) and adhere under photo matting.
- Take "But I think I love Fall Most Of All" sticker and stick to a leftover scrap of patterned paper.
- Trim around stick leaving a 1/4" edge.
- Using pop dots, add sticker on right hand side of photo as shown.
- Adhere a couple buttons to the left hand side of the ribbon.
- Using StazOn ink (from stash) or paint would work as well, and edge entire layout.
- Remove protective film from the back of the layout.
Such a fun and easy layout when you break it down piece by piece, and I love acrylic layouts in my books, they are so unique and creative.
You could replace any of the stickers or sentiments wither choice from this packed kit!