Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Blessed & Grateful Fall Card

Hey guys, today with one of my November kit projects, 
this fall themed "Blessed and Grateful" card that I created using 
the Blessings Chipboard Expression from the 
I started with a card stock base card (from my stash), 
and created a copper shimmer card stock cover using my own card stock, 
and then used the pretty maple leaf patterned paper for the front. 
I spray painted the Blessing Chip Word with gold metallic 
paint then lightly rubbed some brown 
StazOn on the word to bring out the texture. 

I also rubbed the StazOn ink along the edges of the card. 
I used the stickers from to kit to create the card itself and 
added the "and" from the letter stickers. 
This would make a great Thanksgiving Card for a family 
or best friend of course. The Blessed Chipboard 
would make a fantastic title on a layout, card, even a sun catcher, any thing  is possible.
Grab your kit while it's here!
Cannot wait for December and all the winter/Christmas CRAFTING!

No comments: