Thursday, October 27, 2011

~Fall Baking, Layouts Without People!~

Hey there!

Man- it is definitely feeling fall-ish here in TN, with the wind
and the orange leaves, and of course the ice cold evenings.

I love making layout, in fact it is my first love, of course I am always
making cards and altered art but just for me time I love to make
a layout about my life and how this ordinary country girl lives.
Fall always means the beginning of baking season in the Hobbs home,
which is another love of mine. I love baking everything from cookies,
to banana bread, and even fudge. The boys love it too, so why not scrap it?!
I had these mobile photos I took of the batch of Snickerdoodles I
made last week- and the new paper line from Samantha Walker
called Orchard Harvest, was just perfect for it.
it sure adds an elegant touch to your cards and pages, I have had
alot of fun with it, plus it pins anywhere on your page! Yea buddy!!
Plus I used the awesome Glue Glider Pro from Glue Arts
(you know if you go back 2 days I have a GIVEAWAY from them).
I am sure when the boys grow up they will always remember
mom's fall baking and how much food they ate all winter LOL.


Photobucket

8 comments:

My Happy Place by Vanessa said...

Fabulous job, Pinky! Love Fall colors like this! Cool leaves! And great journal spots too!:)

~ Vanessa W

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love that paper

D said...

Darling layout! I love all the different colored leaves you added to it.

Dawnll said...

I swear you and I must be sisters-oh OK maybe cousins. We are so alike!
I LOVE baking and am ramping up for Christmas baking in November..I have so many platters to make this year.
Love that you scrapped baking, My adult children always talk about me cooking and baking- I have even made them each a scrapbook of my recipes and a few pictures of the dishes.
Thanks for sharing- it is beautiful

Cindy Gay said...

Love the title alphas and the entire layout!

Tona said...

Fantastic layout! I have done some layouts about food too.

melody said...

oh..look at all that yummy baking..just scrumptious...as is your lo chickie ~ lovin all those fall colors!

Brown Bee Studio said...

Hey chickie, I'm sooo ready to do some baking but it's still HAWT here! lol
P.S. I've tagged you; pop over to my blog to see the specs. :) xo