Monday, October 10, 2011

~Cricut Fun W/ Teresa Collins Carts~

Good morning my crafty friends....any Cricut users out there today?

I was ESATIC when I found out that Teresa Collins was partnering
with Cricut for a new Iimagine cartridge a few months ago.
I rarely get to share my work because it goes straight to the magazine,
but this one was old enough I get to share today.

I used the Baby Boutique Imagine Cartridge to make this card.
If you get the magazine you saw I also made a banner, and
Bacherlorette/Bachelor Party invites.
I fell in LOVE with the cartridge, not only for baby but for
every day uses too. I need to go buy it! :)
It is fun to stray off the theme of a cartridge and just go crazy.
The banner I made was for BABY but it easily could have been
a Bride, or even Winter banner.
Teresa Collins goodies are just so fun to work with!
The entire card is printed and made from the cart.

Ok I am off to rest today...and finish a few more Cricut projects!
Love to everyone who stopped to say get well.
This weekend was rough but the kids go back to school
today so I get to rest and have quiet.
Happy Monday!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Luanne said...

wow! very pretty. Love its color and shape and everything you did for the card. that would be lovely too for a sweet 18th birthday card or invite.

Kelly said...

That is beautiful!! Is this for the Imagine? I would love to see some cuts by her for the Cricut.

Adrienne said...

This is beautiful, love it!

Dawnll said...

I love this !!! The wings are spectacular-and of course it is PINK!

Kelly Sas said...

That's why I enjoy your work so much - you do what is different, not the norm. Hopefully if you get some rest today you will finally beat this thing! Get well!!!

Kim. said...

Oh so pretty, love the colours and patterns as well as the cuts.
Kim xXx