Tuesday, November 1, 2011

~Glue Arts WINNER + Craft Supplies On Halloween Costumes!~

Good morning!!!

Did you have a Happy Halloween??
Today I am posting the Glue Arts WINNER, but first I wanted
to share my craftiness yesterday....it's not what you think LOL

My boys are getting older and mom was sick this year, so they
opted for masks (the 2 older ones). Now normally I make everyone in
the family costumes, but this year I have been sick and just could not do it.
This is the mask Justice bought but his sheet was stark white.
He asked me if I could get a grey sheet with white but I could not find one
so I tol him I would SMOOCH him...Smooch Spritz that is LOL
I tool this silver Smooch Spritz and sprayed the top half of the
sheet to match the costume, it was a perfect match!
So many uses for Smooch Spritz! I love it, I think I might decorate
Christmas ribbon with it too. It was cute because Justice was so impressed.
You can see the matching spooky creases. The photos don't show how
perfect it is but we were running late and out of daylight.
This is my little Gage with his Luigi costume, I made this hat
2 years ago for Halloween when we were all Mario Brothers characters.
Here is the gang, my boys almost grown up! :)
Ok on to the Glue Arts WINNER!

Blogger Paper Memories4u said...

LOVE LOVE Glue Glider Pro, I'd love to try out the new glue runner. papermemories4u@ yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Please email or facebook me your information so I can pass it
along to Glue Arts and THANK YOU Glue Arts for hosting this giveaway!

Please do everything you can to support Glue Arts, they are
a wonderful company!! :)
Ok I am off to play with new digi files from Samantha Walker and
a special project for Imaginisce! MUAH, have a wonderful day.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE it when my scrapbook supplies come in handy for other things too!

Chelle said...

Love the idea of using the spritz..looks great. My oldest bought himself the scream mask as well.

Melissa said...

Great job! I love the use of crafty supplies :)

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Awesome job using the Smooch to polish up the costume!!! That's super cool!

Molly said...

The Halloween costumes are AWESOME!!!! You rock, Mama!

Auntie Em said...

Don't you love it when scrapbooking supplies come to the rescue for other projects and duties? :D
Great costumes!!! :)