Tuesday, November 8, 2011

~Sweet Vintage High Fashion Card~

Hey there friends,
I almost did not blog today but then I remembered I needed to
remind all my digi scrappy friends (and all the rest) that tomorrow
is the Samantha Walker Creative Team BLOG HOP, and
I came across this card I had not posted yet! :)

If you have not tried the Purple Cows PIN IT yet, it's so fun.
See the pretty gold leaves on the Kanban Crafts card I created?
Those are from the Pin It. All the rest is Kanban, and the lace
is vintage from my stash spritzed with Smooch Spritz.
I nearly fainted when I found these quote die cuts from Kanban and they
were quotes from Coco Chanel!!!! *swoon* I am a big fan of fashion
and she really pioneered women's fashion, so it was cool to find.
Plus what gf would not like a card like this! :) Vintage and fun...loves it!
I also used my Glue Arts glue on this one....
have I pimped enough product yet?? LOL

If you wonder why I always post what the product is...it's not because
I am paid, because I am not...it is simply because I always get emails
asking what the products are so my friends can find them.
Now I try to just post what I use all the time. And if I like it
and trust it TRUST the product :) Then I will tell ya because
it's a treat to find a great product that I can trust! :)
Ok I am off to do more unpacking, have a fantastic day~
Photobucket

5 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

GAWjess card, Pinky - and i wanna know more about the PinIt!

btw - this very pink card just has your name written ALLLLL over it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Amazing card! Great minds think alike-I posted this today as well! Good luck with the sore toe! ;)

Dawnll said...

Love this vintage image card-this is totally me.
Glad you share all the info you do-I find it helpful and enabling sometimes...lol
Ok my wallet is a little lighter but I am happy.

sassypackrat said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh my this is beautiful...nice work

Amanda