Saturday, November 12, 2011

~Altering Goodness & Life News~

Good morning and happy weekend my friends!

Here is a little box I altered a couple week's ago to use up
some old crafty supplies. *YEA*
I love using up my scraps and feeling accomplished! :)
Oh by the way these little boxes are like .99 at Michaels! STEAL!!

Now on the home front had some good news yesterday,
we began our long journey for my son and set up his first
diagnostic appointments. It's a huge step and we are very
excited and I am so proud of my boy.

You know I am the face of a survivor,
I am the face of a child who was molested, I am
the face of a woman who was beaten/abused,
I am the face of a mother, I am the face
of a woman and a wife, and I am happy to embrace being
the face of a mother of a child with a disability if this is what
my path is and what God has in store for me.

I have always been open and shared my stories in life step by step
from pain/survival to healing, and I see this as a new journey
and opportunity to do the same. This won't be the last time you
hear about this journey, I hope you walk with me to the end.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Great box.

I loves ya Pinky :)

Moondust47 said...

Thank you for being so open and sharing so often. You help others with your courage and honesty. Happy weekend to ya!

Dawnll said...

I think we NEED to share our stories -you never know when you could be helping someone by sharing.
I know you are strong and brave and God has a plan for you for sure.

Love the box and the great way of using up supplies.
Blessings my pink friend

Dot said...

The box is beautiful!

Always remember that God has a plan for you and everything that happens in your life.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful box Pinky! Reminds me that I have about 6 of these sitting in my craft cupboard ready to play with and me sitting here trying to think up gifts :) Thanks for the reminder.

I am praying that all goes well with your son.

Kelly Sas said...

Really love that box - the pearls are a great idea!

Praying for you. God gave you your ea of your sons for a reason. They are blessed to have YOU for their mom!

Molly said...

Love the new paint colors - bold and coordinating! Kinda like you! :)