Monday, November 21, 2011

~Snow Cards & Family Time, DT Call!~

Good morning my friends,
as you read this I am probably headed into town to pick up my
in laws for a lovely 2 week visit.

I will probably miss a few days in the next 2 weeks, so don't leave me! LOL
I wanted to share this card I made after I made my own stencils
using the Momenta Stencil maker. It was a fun little project.
I have a feeling I will be making a video tutorial this week for it! :)
Plus I have been DYING to use this stamp that has been in
my craft drawer for months, since I on it on Dawn's blog!
Snowflakes Are Winter's Butterflies....I LOVE THAT.
Oh and this was all made with Momenta and while I am sharing with you
I thought I would let y'all know Momenta us having a design team call!
I am so blessed to work with them, what a fantastic company.
I know many of you are super talented, go try!
Here is the link:
The call is currently open and runs through December 15th.
Requirements:
1. You must love Momenta products!
2. You must be able to commit to a 1 year term, which will be from
December 15, 2011 through December 31, 2012
3. You must be at least 18 years of age.
4. You will be responsible for creating and posting 3-4 projects per month that include step-by-step instructions as well as be involved in the Design Team Forum.
5. You agree to release the rights of your designs to Momenta for display on the
company website, blog, in company publications, and as needed for trade shows.
6. You must be willing to submit to publication calls 2-3 times per month.
In return you will receive:
1. Generous product shipments filled with Momenta Products.
2. Your picture and bio on the Momenta website.
To apply please send the following to jcripps@momenta.com with the subject line "DT Call 2012" with the following:
1. Full name, address, phone number and email address
2. Link to your blog/website and an online gallery of your work (if you have a separate gallery).
3. Links to your Facebook profile, Twitter account (if applicable), You Tube account (if you have one), and any other online social media you would be willing to use to promote Momenta.
4. A link to your current online resume or include in the email body current obligations, design teams, and publications, if any.
5. Attach 3 samples of your recent work (within the last 6 months) which best showcases your style. It is not a requirement that you use Momenta products, but it is beneficial as we want to see what you can do with our products!
Please attach photos of the projects to your submission email. Images must be .jpeg each under 500KB in size.
Submission deadline is December 15, 2011
Our design team members will be notified via email and announced on the blog shortly after!


Ok that's it for me today! Wish me luck this week, so much
to do and so little time.....Happy Monday My Friends~
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pinky, read your blog for the first time today (sound like a song?), love the hair, love the new table, love the cards, etc. Couldn't listen to the Pin-It video (husband is sleeping) but I watched it. Looked neat. I will be back!
Karyn

Drayia said...

LOVE the card Pinky, but then I just LOVE snowflakes. My masterbath is done in snowflakes all year round LOL. Have fun with the in-laws and wishing your family all the best.

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Love what you did with the stencil tool and your cards, they are beautiful!

Dawnll said...

Love that saying about snowflakes being winter's butterflies!
This is a beauty for sure.
Enjoy your time with the family and a blessed Thanksgiving sweetie