Friday, November 18, 2011

~Friday Fun~

Good morning!!!

We are in the countdown to Thanksgiving and to my in laws arriving.

My boys are so excited but we are also in DR. mode, 3 visits in one week,

so wish me luck today! :) My friend Jeannie who is a whiz made me this

personalized blinkie, I just think it's so cute! Ok she needs about 50 pounds on her but besides that it's me! LOL

Grab My Badge!

 http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com/

Copy and Paste Code




If you would like to post it on your blog I would love it! :)

Happy Friday and I will be back tomorrow with new projects, I actually have a few in the works including making my own stencils, but with sick kids and company coming it is all on my desk LOL

I think I will see what I have for a giveaway for anyone who uses my blinkie...whatcha think? Good right?

Thanks Jeannie!!!! Here is her blog

http://polkacabana.wordpress.com/

Don't forget to enter my Cricut Cartridge GIVEAWAY this week! You still have time!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Cool and done.

www.maybecreative.blogspot.com

Drayia said...

Love your new Blinky, she is posted. Hope your boys feel better, it must be something going around because my teens are home sick too :( Have a most creative day!

{VICKI} said...

That is the coolest blinkie!
(I don't have blog to post it on)

Kelly Sas said...

I would be honored to post you adorable blinkie if I had a blog. I do hope those boys get feeling better by the time your family arrives so they can enjoy them and have a great time. LOVED your project yesterday by the way.

Dawnll said...

Oh Pinky I love what jeannie made you. This is wonderful.
And Jeannie is a talented crafter to boot! lol

Anonymous said...

Love your blog button, so cute! :-) I tried to put it on my sidebar but need help. I added an html/javascript box like I always do and copied and pasted the code into that but when I hit real text to see how it will post all that comes up is blueyecicle.blogspot.com I even tried posting it and the link it all that showed up not the picture. If you let me know what i'm doing wrong i'd be more than happy to add it to my blog :-)

Thanks! -Samantha :-)

SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com