Thursday, November 10, 2011

~Clearly Christmas Fun~

Good morning!!

It is frigid this morning, boy I can feel winter peeking around the corner
and it puts me in the mood to scrap the Christmas photos from last year.

Imaginisce has a special post today called "Out Of Shape",
and I am one of the designers they asked to make a shaped project.
They are also giving away an irock package this week
so head over and comment! :)
For this page I used the XL Acrylic Shape from Clear Scraps,
then I added some Imaginisce goodies, then some Christmas
ribbons, and some shiny gold metallic cardstock from Kanban.
and of course the whole thing is held together by my Glue Arts
Extreme glue because it rocks my acrylic!
Oh and I found glitter glue at Michaels for 1.00 from Studio G,
now it tales a few more minutes to dry but I added it to the edges
and set it aside while I made dinner.

I actually feel like decorating for Christmas now! LOL
Hey have you entered my CRICUT CARTRIDGE GIVEAWAY??
From last Friday??? HURRY it's the last day to enter! GO!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Creative Diva said...

This is truly beautiful. I love every detail. TFS

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Pammejo said...

Just left the Imaginisce Blog and wanted to stop by to say your layout is amazing. TFS pammejo1@yahoo.com

Drayia said...

So pretty! I thinking of printing some pics from last winter to do a LO with too. Can't wait for the end of November so I can put up the tree and start decorating. LOVE Christmas.

Ziggyeor said...

Gorgeous LO and I love your house at Christmas ;)

Dawnll said...

Just love this layout- fun shape, papers, and decorations.
It actually puts me in the mood to decorate

Auntie Em said...

What a fun and festive LO! I love the clear ends and the pleated trim. Those snowflakes and blings really make the whole design sparkle. It does make one want to start decorating!
Thanks for sharing! :)

littlen said...

beautiful work. very pretty. tfs.

Lorraine said...

wow what a stunning layout i love the shape and those delish papers huni xx