Thursday, November 10, 2011

~Winner + Video Tutorial NEW TOOL!~

Good morning!!
I love friday's because it is the end of the week but man
the boys drag on Friday mornings LOL

Remember this card I posted last week?
Well everyone has been asking about the tool I used on it
called the PIN IT
So I made a video of the new tool from Purple Cows and
did a quick tutorial on it.
I really like it, I like adding the metal with no muss or fuss.

Ok on to the Cricut cartridge winner....
Blogger Suella said...

I always enjoy looking at your blog & awesome projects. I really like this neato cartridge has cool things on it.

Please email or Facebook me your information in the next
7 days, or I will choose a new winner next Friday! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Love it! I remember when you got that and we were trying to figure it out :)

Congrats to the winner.

Dawnll said...

Love tools and this is a fun idea.Sometimes I have more fun just playing with them.
Love your card
Congrats to your winner

Kelly Sas said...

COOL tool! You have pointed me to more cool products and I ALWAYS tell them Pinky told me or sent me. Now I am off to Purple Cows to check them out....

Anonymous said...

Great video, Pinky! Thanks for sharing the purple love!

Dot said...

I love this new Purple Cow tool! How easy was that!! Thanks for sharing the video!!

Lorraine said...

great video huni thankyou and i love your card also i think it would be great if santa brings me one of these lol xx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [12 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kray said...

Love it! It's like a stapler and I can use other embellies instead of just staples! Looks like a "must have" tool!