Saturday, November 5, 2011

~Clear Scraps Fun Noel Banner~

Good morning and happy weekend my friends,
today I am headed to Mt. Juliet, Tn to drop off this banner
which happens to be my next class!

I wanted to do something classic for Christmas so I reached for
my red and green alcohol inks and started playing with
this adorable Clear Scraps banner (my favorite).
It is so hard to tell in person but it's like stained glass
when you see it real time.
And the letter just pop out.
I think I need some more light and some sunshine! LOL
It's so cold and cloudy this week.
If you would like to join me for this class it is
November 20th at 2pm and it is only 20.00! :)
It's perfect for Christmas time, you could give it as a gift
or just put it up on the tree! I am hanging mine early since we
just found out the in laws are coming on November 21st!

I may not be around much that week. The boys are tickled PINK! :)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

Great banner, I am loving the embossed texture.
How fun for the boys having the in-laws visiting

Tona said...

This is really pretty. I wish I lived close enough to take your classes.

Anonymous said...

Love this!! You inspire me!

melody said...

whoa...that banner is RAWKIN KEWL chicie! lovin the effect and color tones...so yummy!

Lara said...

I just love your style. This banner is simply stunning. Thanks so much for all your posts this week- I have really been enjoying them!