Sunday, November 6, 2011

~Mini Album Instead Of Cards~

Good morning my crafty friends,

You know sometimes instead of giving a card I like to make a MINI album from Clear Scraps, put inspirational quotes or photos in it, and give it to a friend who is feeling down or has just had a loss. It is a special and heartfelt gift. For this one I used the Clear Scraps Mini Tab Album .

DSCN9702


DSCN9704
DSCN9705


DSCN9706


DSCN9707
Can you see how I used the Unity stamp sentiment onthe next to last photo? Stamping in these albums is a perfect way to send inspiration.

I am off today to help the boys change rooms and
possibly hunt down a new dining room set? Fingers crossed LOL
Have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

melody said...

oh pinky...what a lovely, scrumptiously, delicious..mini album! love it!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE this!

Ziggyeor said...

Adorable!

Tona said...

I adore this album!

Kelly Sas said...

Oh woo is me. I'm feeling really, really down. Nothing like a beautiful MINI album created by a pink haired artist wouldn't clear up! :) This really is a beautiful gift Pinky!