Tuesday, November 22, 2011

~Gobble Gobble Fun~


Good morning my crafty friends and happy holidays to you!

I stopped last week to make a project with my kids, these cute
turkey cards (or name tags) for the boys teachers.
The boys are always begging to play with my toys and I decide
with my new iTop 2.0 I would let them, so we wrapped twine
around the XL brads and made these Turkey cards!
It was not only simple but I think they are adorable!
And of course since they are showcasing the iTop 2.0 on the
Imaginisce blog this week, they are giving them away!
So go check it out and sign up to win! :)
I am wondering if these might work at the Thanksgiving table too? Hmmmm

Oh and the in laws arrived safe and sound yesterday, we are all
a bit worn down but the boys were so excited!
The got to playing games right away...
The boys are convinced they just came to play games! LOL
Well have a wonderful week my friends, I am off to turkey shop!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

cute turkey's! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Kelly Sas said...

Burlap itop brad, what a great idea! Always enjoy seeing pics of your family. Enjoy the time with your IL and make great memories to last a life time.

Leah's Crafty Life said...

That turkey card could not be any cuter. How clever to make the face out of twine and the iTop tool! Enjoy those games.. who won scrabble? :)